1.Inappropriate operation with control components, adjusting the devices may cause dangerous radiation.
2. Because laser probe should touch human body during treatment process, the device must be used with set-up of protective earth for electric power.
3. Because laser probe comprises of optical system, it should be treated carefullyand lightly without collision and falling for avoiding mechanical damage. The machine must be protected from heat and moisture.Wipe the laser probe lens with clean cloth or mull to maintain the device effectively.
4. The laser irradiation is prohibited on melanin for avoiding skin burn injury.
5. If the device and accessories meet the life span, please dispose it comply with the relevant local regulations, as well as processing the packaging materials.
6. People with malignant tumor or cancer are prohibited to use this instrument.
7. When the machine is moved from relative cold temperature( beyond 5~40℃) to room temperature place, do not start it up until the machine temperature gets close to the room temperature for avoiding malfunction.
8. It is not recommended for using flammable anaesthetic and oxidizable gas such as nitrous oxide and oxygen when operating. Some of materials such as cotton may be ignited by the high temperature during machine working. The solvents used for cleaning and sterilization of flammable solution should volatilize completely before machine operation for avoiding ignition danger.
9. The machine should be placed out of reach to children and pets.
10. Don not use the Emergency Switch as normal switch under normal circumstance, otherwise, it will do harm to the maintenance.
11. On emergency condition, should use the manual emergency switch to stop laser output immediately (The emergency switch is with shape of red mushroom with a yellow circle on the below position). When the emergency was solved, turn on the switch to start it up again.
12. The device has been granted for delivery by strict testing and debugging. No user serviceable parts inside, do not attempt to disassemble the device or do not attempt to repair. If your device doesn’t work, please contact with our company or local distributors